Campus Tuition and Costs
Quality Education at the right cost.
College is very affordable… at least ours is!
- Auditing cost/hour – $50
- Choir Fee (once per school year) – $110
- Organ, Piano or Voice Fee – $120
- Drop Class Fee – $10
- Room Deposit Fee – $50
- Key Replacement Fee – $10
- Appliance Fee – $75
- Student Service Fees (12 SH or more) – $200.00
- Transcript Fee – $5.00
- Late Payment Fee – $15.00
- Return Check Fee – $36.00
- Graduation Fee – $100
How Do We Compare?
Glad You Asked!
- 33% 33%
Our Students pay 1/3 of what the average US student does for a private college
*When Comparing Yearly Tuition and Fees
Are You a Veteran?
When is Payment Due?
Want to Make a Payment?
Worried that You Still Can't Afford It?
Don’t Worry, Most of Our Students Receive Financial Assistance to Cover Much of the Cost.