Congratulations to our three winners from this month’s Riddle Challenge (BELOW)! Each of you will be receiving a $10 gift card to Dunkin Donuts.
- Kayla Cope
- Harmony Mills
- Sarah Pelton
Thanks to each of you who participated! Make sure to stop by the AWC4U page for next month’s challenge.
Hey everyone! Here’s a quick challenge for you this month. Below is a list of 5 riddles. See if you can answer these 5 correctly. If you answer these five correctly- we will enter you into a drawing where 3 of you will win a $10.00 Dunkin Donuts Gift-Card! You will need to submit your answers no later than September 11. We will be posting the winner by September 15.
Here are a few rules for the challenge:
- You cannot use google to find the answers.
- You may ask a parent or sibling for hints.
- Have fun!
Below are the riddles you’ll be asked, when you think you know take the challenge.
- Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
- What kind of room has no windows or doors?
- The more you take the more you leave behind.
- Light as a feather, there is nothing in it; the strongest man can’t hold it for much more than a minute.
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white?” or “The yolk of the egg is white?”