Allegheny Wesleyan College (AWC) takes your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, revise and protect your information.
What We Collect
· We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your birthday.
· We collect information regarding your interactions with our website through means of any user device.
Uses of Information
· AWC does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
· We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
· We may also use the information you provide to communicate with you; whether that be for marketing, Public Relations, college announcements or business dealings.
You may choose to:
· Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail and telephone marketing communications
· Update and correct your personal information
· We will not change or revise any of your information without seeking approval first through you.
· We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
· Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
· While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
· If the event of a security breach were to occur and your information was made viewable by unauthorized persons, we would notify you at the time.
· In the case of a policy failure or security breach, customers and information sensitive users may speak with AWC about the best course of action; which could possibly mean cancelling credit cards or changing passwords.
How to Contact Us
If you need assistance, feel free to contact us via one of the following methods:
· Phone – 330.337.6403
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address – 2161 Woodsdale Rd. Salem, Oh 44460