Because the enrollment kept increasing, it was necessary to find larger accommodations for the school. In 1946, the Emmanuel Association took responsibility for the school. They decided to purchase the “Satterthwaite Farm” which consisted of forty-three acres and several buildings which were used for dormitories, school rooms, and a dining hall.
1946 – Property Purchased
by Matt Davis | Aug 6, 2018