This is the central building on the campus; a brick, single-story structure which houses the administrative and academic staff offices, a classroom, and an auditorium that seats three hundred.
Ann Sexton Hall
This building, completed in 1998, houses the library with more than a twenty-thousand volume collection, classrooms, and a computer lab.
A three-story structure built in 1920 (completely renovated in 1979) has music facilities, classrooms, the college bookstore, and Allegheny Publications printing department.
Leyshon Hall (Men’s Residence)
A three-story, frame structure completed in 1961 and remodeled in 1993.
Women’s Resident Hall
A three-story, brick structure which also houses the dining hall, kitchen, and laundry facilities on the ground floor.
This is a one-story building built in 1992 which contains 3,337 square feet of physical education facilities. Ths hall is also used for receptions.
Various apartments and houses are available for faculty and staff.
The college has several apartment units available for married students and veterans to rent.
Salem is located in Columbiana County, approximately twenty miles southwest of Youngstown, Ohio on Route 62. The campus is located two miles south of the manufacturing town of Salem off Depot Road (2161 Woodsdale Road).
Where to Stay
The student experiences the maximum benefit of campus life by living in the dormitory. The Dean of Women and Dean of Men assign rooms prior to the fall semester. However, room and roommate preferences will be honored, within limits of space available.
When available, we provide lodging on campus for prospective students and their families at no cost when they are visiting our campus. This lodging is also made available to family members of current students at a minimal cost. Please contact the Dean of Women to make room reservations.
|The following hotels are located within reasonable driving distance of the campus. This list is provided for your convenience only. Allegheny Wesleyan College does not offer recommendations or endorsements. |