Elementary Education Program
The student upon completion of the requirements of this program will:
1. Demonstrate a familiarity with Biblical genre, interpretation, and application from both Testaments along with the ability to articulate the doctrines of God, Man, and Salvation, particularly from a Wesleyan-Arminian viewpoint.
2. Understand the humanities, the social and behavioral sciences, as well as the exact and applied sciences as they relate to a Biblical world view.
3. Provide evidence of professional education competency in the areas of content knowledge, instructional methodology, as well as the principles of learning and teaching.
4. Exhibit the essential elements of successful classroom instruction and management under the guidance of a master teacher.
5. Develop analytical and research skills necessary for successful, life-long learning.